Thursday, February 21, 2008

Up and coming Vacations !!!


After ruining my Chinese New Year vacation by staying put in Hong Kong, I decided to make up for it. So now, I am going to Hanoi/Halong Bay (Vietnam) on Easter and Boracay(Philippines) on May Day.

Vietnam has a lot of bloody history and am hoping to catch a glimpse of the same, especially in the quaint old town of Hanoi. Halong Bay(UNESCO World Heritage Center) on the other hand is this amazingly pituresque bay dotted by infinite limestone karsts and rock islands.

Boracay, on the other hand, is the quintessential tropical paradise. Voted consistently as one of the best white sand beaches in the world, it has the most gorgeous blue-green waters. Since I am going with a bunch of my closest friends, it should be a lot of fun, what with activities like snorkeling,diving,kayaking,windsailing etc.

Really looking forward to these breaks.



No comments: